Crain’s Chicago Business released its Fall 2017 Cultural Guide today featuring many of our client’s performances, exhibits and programs.
- Hebru Brantley, Elmhurst Art Museum
- Orphée et Eurydice, first time collaboration between The Lyric Opera of Chicago and The Joffrey Ballet
- Die Walküre, The Lyric Opera of Chicago
- Welcome to Jesus, American Theater Company
- “Destinos”, Chicago International Latino Theater Festival
- Fade, performance included in Chicago International Latino Theater Festival
- Randy Newman, City Winery
To find out more information, click here to preview the full 2017 Fall Cultural Guide.