Chicago Loop Alliance provides holiday home for
downtown Chicago deals and events at
Dozens of discounts for Loop events and restaurants,
plus curated family itineraries and daily program schedules
Now through December 31, 2014
Chicago Loop Alliance (CLA) invites residents and visitors to explore downtown Chicago’s festive attractions, restaurants and cultural events this holiday season with LoopChicago.com/Holidays. From now through Dec. 31, the CLA website hosts dozens of discounts for events and restaurants, as well as curated family itineraries and daily schedules of holiday happenings in the Loop—Chicago’s iconic holiday destination.
Holiday deals available at LoopChicago.com/Holidays Include:
• 20% off Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical at the Chicago Theatre
• 20% off M-F performances Porgy and Bess at Lyric Opera of Chicago
• Discounted $7 admission at Gene Siskel Film Center
• 10% off tickets to The Joffrey Ballet’s Nutcracker
• 10% Visitor Savings Pass at Macy’s
• Free wrapping at The Atrium Holiday Wrapping Booth
• And dozens more!
CLA invites Chicagoans and visitors to tweet their holiday traditions and festive photos using #LoopHolidays. LoopChicago.com/Holidays is presented in partnership with Christkindlmarket Chicago, Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) and Italian Village Restaurants.
Chicago Loop Alliance (CLA) creates, manages and promotes high-performing urban experiences, attracting people and investment to the Loop. For more information, please visit www.LoopChicago.com.
# # #